Ahmad Obaid Shipping is a full service transportation and administrative support service provider for Companies involved in activities related to Oil, Gas, and Energy Industries as well as Medical related Industries Such as Hospitals and Clinics. This includes provision of the following services: Logistics such as Sea Freight Services, Customs Brokerage and Cargo Packaging; and Transport such as Cargo Loading and Unloading Services and Radioactive Materials Transport. The company is morally and socially committed to a strong Health, Safety and Environment programs in order to protect our employees, clients/customers and the general Public from adverse impact to its operations. It is the foremost priority of the company to comply with all HSE Requirements of our customers/clients as well as local authorities. In order to achieve this, the following Objectives are to be ensured:
- The Company and its employees, at every level, are responsible and accountable for overall safety Initiatives.
- HSE to be an integral part of all work processes and procedures by all personnel employed or engaged By the company.
- Compliance with all applicable government rules and regulations and sound industry safe work Practices by having systematic approach to HSE Management System.
- Provides trainings, procedures, personal protective equipment (PPE), appropriate and properly Maintained vehicle/equipment and avenues of communication in order to have a safe and Environmentally secure work place.
- Report near misses and accidents immediately and investigate to identify the root cause. Any deviation From the HSE rules and regulations are addressed by providing appropriate and suitable Corrective/preventive actions in a timely manner.
- Regular monitoring of Occupational radiation exposures for employees engaged in services related to Loading/unloading and transportation of radioactive material ensuring radiation doses are within the Local regulatory limits.
This policy has been communicated to all employees of Ahmad Obaid Shipping and shall be made available to The public and interested parties on demand.
Ahmad Obaid Al Sheikh Juma Al Mansoori